Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

What a FUCKING weird coincidence. just yesterday while spending a night in the woods away from the internet, a thought popped into my head.

"gee, I wonder if Alvin Earthworm is gonna make any more SMBZ. I remember watching the shit out of it years ago"

of anything I had thought of that day, it was totally irrelevant to anything else on my mind. I actually had no inkling that it was possibly in the works

amazing

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

As always, the animation is quite fluid and beautifully presented. The universe is.. wonderful. I want to live in it.
I really enjoyed the musical segment.

Twitch Draws Pokemon Twitch Draws Pokemon

this was excellent. I like how you created all the sounds. Only gripe is that it should've been longer.

Happy Birthday, Nolan! Happy Birthday, Nolan!

My name is Nolan. It feels weird listening to this song, Knowing it wasn't meant for me. There's just not a lot of people named nolan. It's really good music, by the way.

Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

I watched these back when they first came out, & I was still pretty young back then... Nostalgia wave. I don't really get why there was tension between Spazkid & whookos?

I dunno. when I click on the site and it's non-existent, it makes me kinda sad (especially with the fairy fountain music playing in the background)

Separate Ways Separate Ways

this was actually really funny.

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

The art & animation on this was beautiful. I caught that kenstar face.

Forgotten Vegeta Forgotten Vegeta

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Episode One Episode One

This was really good. It reminds me a bit of both Superjail and hotdiggedydemon, but it also felt original.

shineon responds:

thank you. i LOVE the animation in superjail, thats a big compliment :)

Martin Taunts 2 Martin Taunts 2

I actually really liked this. Hate hate to say, I haven't much followed your material lately, but I used to watch every & all of your animations all the time. I unno. This was good.